August 21, 2012

Weaving: Ocean Dream

Hi!

So.. Here is what I have now! New hand woven scarf with gradient color change!
It was made with an amazing Socks That Rock that I show you here last time in a great Oceana colorway. I just love all about it: the drape, the color change, the weight of fabric (it has very nice feeling weight). Well... everything :)


It was made on my Beka Rigid Heddle Loom on 8 epi. For weft I've used a Valley Yarn Tencel. It brings a little shine to the scarf and a nice feeling of sleeky thread in it. For this gradient color changing I've used a pooling technique and that was pretty fun!
You can find this woven scarf in my Etsy shop here. And please notice that I can make a similar scarf in many other colorways :)


And a little "boo" for those who reached the end of the post ;)

Take care!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment