August 20, 2012

Fell in love!

Hi!
I just have to show you this yarn!
About two weeks ago I've finally ordered a Socks That Rock yarn from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. I was going to buy it for a few months and finally  it's here :) Well, it was here two days ago now.
What can I say? I love almost all of their colorways! They are just awesome! But as I wasn't familiar with this yarn I decided to buy only two skeins to try it for some project.
And when recieved the package I was feeling so bad that I haven't ordered more... The thread is just perfectly twisted and feel so great!
Well, enough lyrics. Here it is :) Socks That Rock lightweight (100% superwash merino) 405 yds/5.5 oz.
Oceana colrorway




Oaks Bottom colorway

The first one hank is already used in one project that I hope to show very-very soon :)

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment