August 10, 2012

Crochet tunic

Hi!
A few days ago I understood that September is really close and that means that our vacation on the beach in Crimea pretty close too. :) and I want to have something nice to wear on the swimsuit.

So I decided to crochet a tunic. Well, it is pretty optimistic plan as I have about a month till our vacation and this project is not the only one at this time :)

I have a very nice yarn from Valley Yarns - CotLin 50% cotton, 50% linen. I like it so much and I think it's perfect for this project - the crochet fabric isn't warm, pretty light and airy.

The tunic consist of a square motives and here is what I have for now :) it is going not so fast with 1.5 mm hook :) Hope to finish it before middle of September :)

P.s.Oh, and you can follow me on Instagram to see the most fresh pictures of my WIP's. My username is kasi4ka out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment