September 30, 2011

Set of cotton coasters and doily

And while I'm here I think I should write about one more new item.
I just noticed a few days ago that I stop crochet somehow. All that I do is knitting. So I think my hands just was missing hook. And I decided to add some small crochet doily to my shop.
As it is Thanksgiving Day and Christmas soon, so I was looking for pattern that will add some cozy winter look to your house. And I choosed these coasters and a doily.

This set can add to your home a sweet note of holidays and cold winter days. Small coasters are look like a snowflakes so it can be a perfect gift for Christmas or Thanksgiving Day. They also can add some vintage and romantic look to your home.

These coasters are hand crocheted with mercerized cotton in white color.
Set contains one big doily and 6 small coasters.

You can find this set here in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/82840810/hand-crochet-coasters-and-doily-cotton 

Take care and be happy!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment