September 30, 2011

Get warm!

Hi guys!

I realy-realy was going to post these two cowls here for about a week! But I have no time at all :( Cause it's a little hard to write posts in blog with needles in arms :) But today I grabbed my coffee, open this blog and I will not took my needles in arms until I will post everything I should :)

So, about two new cowls. Here they are:
Let me tell a little about them.

Both of these neckwarmers made with a DROPS yarn and it is a DROPS designs :) So if you are a fan of DROPS - I think you should have it!

Soft pink is made with "Nepal" yarn. It is very soft and cozy. Probably, very soon I'll add some accessories to this cowl - maybe a hat or a mittens. I haven't decided yet.
Another one cowl in olive green color is made with "Eskimo" yarn.  It is very fluffy, if I can say that. The yarn is look more like a roving fiber. The yarn is look like this:
Maybe you'll see it on the photo, but it's incredibly soft :)
The cowl is quite big, so it will warm you from shoulders to your neck. It have a wave pattern that look very charming as for me.

Oh, both of this cowls are made with 100% wool, so they are very warm - just perfect for cold autumn or winter days.
As always, you can find them in my shop. Soft pink cowl: http://www.etsy.com/listing/82675526/handknit-soft-pink-cowl?ref=v1_other_2
Olive green cowl: http://www.etsy.com/listing/82676260/handknit-olive-green-chunky-cowl?ref=v1_other_1

No comments:

Post a Comment