November 15, 2012

Some color beauty..

It is pretty dark outside last few days but I really want to show you these beautiful colors :) The photos aren't great... But this is the best I can do.

I bought these a few weeks ago and here they are - lovely juicy hanks of my favourite yarn (though on these photo they are already in cakes).

From left to right: Xmas Rock, Deer Woman and Crabby McHappypants. All of them are Socks That Rock from Blue Moon Fiber Arts.


And here they are in a hanks. The photos are yellow even after my little magic and colors are not as yummy as they really are, but believe me - they are gorgeous!
Deer Woman
Crabby McHappypants
Xmas Rock
And just to notice: I think the Deer Woman is my new favorite colorway now :) I already start a woven scarf with it and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment