November 26, 2012

Scarf-mania

Hi there!

Hope you all have a great holiday time :) It was a great weekends for me and now I have a lot of ideas in my head. But first of all I want to show you a few new scarves. They're made with yarn I show you before - Socks That Rock from Blue Moon Fiber Arts.
First one was finished a weeks ago but I decided to wait till I'll have more than one to show you. And here they are.




This one is Deer Woman colourway. I already chose this one as my favourite colourway and I just looove this scarf.

Here is one more close-up for you:

You can find this scarf in my Etsy shop here.

And the second one is made with Xmass Rock colorway. The colour sections are pretty short in this hank so scarf is bright and colourful :) 
And it really reminds me that Christmas is really close!


I only have one photo that I made with my iPhone for now, as I have some problems with my camera. Hope to update this post soon with more attractive photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment