October 16, 2012

Spearmint Tea shawl - free pattern!

And another one shawl. Absolutely improvised - Spearmint Tea.

I used for it a lovely Wolle's Yarn Creations Color Changing Cotton in Spearmint II colorway and US 4 needles.



I just love gradient colors so I couldn't pass over this yarn. It is cotton so shawl is not very warm. Great for spring or autumn I think :) And of course summer evenings would be much cosier with it.



You can download a free pattern here on Ravelry.
Happy knitting!

Kate

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pattern! Love it and all your gradient yarn choices. You have made me want to learn to weave! Think I will leave all the lace knitting to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine, sorry I missed this comment! Thank you so much for your kind words! I still can't choose what I like more now - knitting lace or weaving :))
      Hope you are doing well :)

      Delete