February 20, 2012

Crochet tablecloth

I just understood that I forgot to show you my new crochet tablecloth! What was I thinking about?!

I finished it about 3 weeks ago and it have been already in my shop for a while.
It is made of pretty thin mercerised cotton. This tablecloth (or a big doily?) is square and it's not really big: about 47 inches length.


The whole tablecloth consist of square motives - it is clearly seen on this photo:

The work on this tablecloth was going smooth, easy and pretty fast - it took about 3 weeks, though I was working on a few more projects at the same time.
As always, you can find it here in my shop.
Have a nice day!

Kate

4 comments:

  1. It to do very thin mercerized cotton, table cloth intended to smooth, easy and quite fast. I like it, thanks for information.

    Tablecloths

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the mos beautiful things on Etsy. Truly.

    ReplyDelete