February 21, 2012

...and we'll be on the clouds

Hi!

Yesterday I found an awesome bowls on Etsy in the shape of cloud. Of course, they are in my favs now :)

And then I decided to look around my favs for any other cloud-items and I found out that I have a few amazing cloud-themed things. So today's theme is "sky".
Take your seat comfortably and enjoy :)

Pottery cloud bowls by JDWolfePottery
Hair pin set by iluxo
Cloud mobile by leptitpapillon
Cloud post earrings by YUNILIsmiles
Cloud cushion by elsyandvine
Wire work earrings by FioreJewellery

Dreamy clouds set by babycakesanddecor
Vinyl wall decal by threethirtysix
Cloud necklace by lulubugjewelry
Acrylic ring set by Weaselfactory
So, that's it for today. Hope you liked these hand picked items.

Take care,
 Kate :)

3 comments:

  1. I love them all! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection! Thank you for including my earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for featuring my dreamy little ☁ clouds ☁ with such lovely company!


    ℋeather
    www.babycakesanddecor.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete