June 20, 2012

Brown Alpine

Hi there!

Today I want to show you another one variant of Alpine scarf that I've finished yesterday



I've already knit this one before in turquoise color and now I don't know which one I like more :) The turquoise one is pretty bright so it can add some specific note to your look. At the same time this one - in brown shade - has more classical look as I think.





As always I used my one of the favourite yarn - Jaggerspun Zephyr 2/8 (wool and silk blend). By the way It's not really brown. It is some gold-brown shade and I like it so much! Love this yarn for how it looks after the shawl is blocked. It adds some slightly shine to the yarn but it only can be seeing on a different angles. Just love it!



And of course as always you can find it in my shop here.
Have a great day!

Kate

2 comments:

  1. You aren't asking enough by a long way for this shawl. Think of the many work hours you've put into it! It's very beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, you are right - this one pattern is not the easy one... But I really enjoy knitting it ;)

      Delete