November 9, 2011

WIP: What it will be? ;)

Hi!
I've decided to show you not only the finished works but also some of them in the process. I have some really sweet feelings to photos with unfinished projects. It looks so cute when there is a needles and a hank of yarn near some knitted fabric, and it looks not really like it will be in a future after all blockings and washing... It's like some magic maybe. I don't know why but photos of such knitting process are always makes me feel good.
So today I want to share with you such photos of my next shawl.
I'm not going to tell you what pattern is it, I'll just show you a few photos :)


The yarn is one of my favorite - Colrain Lace from Valley Yarns in a great Merlot color. 
Also I'm going to add some crochet border, when the knitted part will be finished. I hope it'll look nice :)

By the way, we are moved to new appartment! And these photos are  the first photos that were made in our new home. It is pretty light here, finally!  

And also I'm waiting for some packages with fibers and drop spindle! Yes, I'm going to try myself in spinning! I'm soooo excited! Stay tuned to see how I'll cope with it :)

Take care,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment