October 3, 2011

Hey there!
Today I want to tell about absolute best selling thing in my shop :)
For now actually I have already sold a few of this shawls. And three was ordered in a last five days :)
So now I don't even know how to make all of them in a two weeks %)
Here are some photos of this shawl in different colours. As I'm making it to order, so I have a possibility to try it in a different colour ways.
This shawl is made of blend of merino wool and tencel. And as you can see on photos it is pretty light and big!

Now I'm making this shawl in a gorgeous ocean blue colour. It is amazing! And than it also be one in Merlot colour and one in black. I'll update photos to this post later, when they will be ready :)

You can buy this one in my etsy shop.

Take care and be happy!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment