November 22, 2011

Who wants some Merlot?:)

Hi!
I remembered that I haven't show you my new shawl. Yes, this one.
So, here it is - red laced shawl in entrelac technique.
It was made with a blend of merino wool and tencel in one of my favorite color - Merlot.

As always - it is light and featherweight, though it is less laced than others.
It is pretty big and cozy :)

As always you can buy it in my etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/86321585/hand-knitted-red-laced-shawl-merino-wool

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Greetings! I just found your blog via Pinterest.com. And through your Etsy shop. I just wanted to pop by and say that your knitting is absolutely fantastic! You are amazing! I am also a hand-knitter and what you do is breathtaking. Keep up the great work! :D

    p.s. I also have a blog @ www.livelovegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jacqueline! Thanks a lot for such a kind words!

      Your blog is very comfortable and your posts are fresh and funny. So now you have a one more follower ;)

      Delete
  2. Il est magnifique !

    ReplyDelete